A Must Read !!! As you vote for the Best Team to be led Anyaso and Olunkwa Felix as President and Vice President Respectively
GREETINGS MOST RESPECTED PROFESSIONAL COLLEAGUE.
My name is Anyaso Anyaso. I seek your approval to lead our revered Institute on the path of sustainable growth and prominence as CHAIRMAN.
I see NIPR as a melting pot of impactful ideas from which we can all benefit. For me NIPR is the perception umbrella that truly confers identity on all of us and must be respected.
As expected of a true professional, I pledge to run an issue based campaign devoid of character assassination and tantrum pelting. We are brothers and sisters, not even this election is capable of separating us yet we must rise up to address the obvious challenges holding back our growth.
It is my firm belief that together we can rise and shine as one. Therefore, unity of purpose, free cross pollination of ideas, mutual respect for one another and opinions, Inclusiveness, openness, honesty, accountability, sanity and a listening ear will form the hallmark of my administration.
Soul searching is important for all of us. We must ask ourselves this vital question “WHY AM I IN NIPR”. This will help us discover our true purpose.
I shall bring onboard global best practices and new ways of doing things. I shall inject creativity, excitement and recreation in our activities.
It’s time to make this change happen!
VOTE ANYASO ANYASO FOR CHAIRMAN NIPR ABIA STATE CHAPTER.
GOD BLESS YOU.
OUR LINE UP FOR NIPR (NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS) ABIA 2019 ELECTION.
ANYASO O. ANYASO – CHAIRMAN
OLUNKWA FELIX N. – VICE CHAIRMAN
ST. DENIS UBANI – SECRETARY
EBEDE STELLA – ASST. SEC.
EMMANUEL C. EKOMANNA – FIN. SEC.
LADY TINA IKWEGBU – TREASURER
CHINYERE KINGSLEY-ONUOHA – PRE
OLUCHI FRANKLIN ORJI – AUDITOR
1. To unite members of the institute, and restore respect for one another, self worth and sense of belonging to all members.
2. To prioritize the welfare of members at all times.
3. To encourage freedom of expression and opinion within the ambit of professional global best practices. (Here we will face our differences and sort out our issues reasoning together, engaging each other and deploying crisis management techniques where necessary).
4. To meaningfully engage higher institutions offering PR related courses with a view to building a strong student base.
5. To encourage accountability and probity by publishing the institute’s financial statement quarterly.
6. To periodically publish newsletters / lecture materials and distribute same for profit or social responsibility.
7. To contribute to current reform efforts in the civil service by proposing a public relations angle.
8. To further strengthen Government- Private Sector – NIPR relations to the benefit of both parties.
9. To urgently set machinery in motion to achieve the following key tasks;
i. Procurement of NIPR bus.
ii. Acquisition of a parcel of land for the institute’s permanent site.
10. To inject recreation into the activities of the institute since all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
THESE ARE ACHIEVABLE GOALS. TOGETHER WE CAN!