A group, Abia APC Central Cacus, has alleged that the APC gubernatorial candidate in the 2019 governorship election in Abia State, Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah sponsored PDP candidates in that election, and has tagged it the height of anti party activity.
The group which also alleged that Ogah was a subsidy fraudster and has used the fraudulent gains to acquire two flats in former Dubar Hotel now housing Shoprite in FESTAC Lagos which he was unable to renovate due to bankruptcy until PDP in the state, allegedly paid him 1.2 billion naira.
According to the group Ogah was faced with bankruptcy stating that his company workers were owed 1yr 8mnths salaries shortly before the election just as it recalled that Ogah initially refused to challenge the result of the 2019 election that pronounced PDP winner and when he did, it was done very late knowing that the tribunal will throw the petition out.
It further alleged that the APC candidate and Minister for mines and steel, succeeded in destroying the chances of Alex Oti of APGA, and the hope of Abians who sincerely voted for APC expressing doubt if indeed, Ogah is nursing any intention for any elective postion in the state in 2023.
READ WHAT THEY WROTE BELOW…
A PDP chief and a successful transportation merchant Chief Ebele Ifesinachi from Ozubulu Anambra has defended Uche Ogah decision to sell his governorship mandate to Ikpeazu of PDP, saying he Ogah was faced with bankruptcy stating that his company workers were owed 1yr 8mnths salaries. You’ll recall that Ogah initially refused to challenge the result of the 2019 election that pronounced PDP winner and when he did, it was done very late knowing that the tribunal will throw the petition away.
Uchechukwu Ogah succeeded in destroying the chances of Alex Oti of APGA, and the hope of Abians who sincerely voted for APC. It is not certain if Ogah has any intention for any elective post come 2023, definitely the Abia masses are not ready for Uche Ogah’s political marketing strategies.
Uche Ogah sponsored PDP candidates in the last election being height of anti party activity, Uchechukwu Ogah was subsidy fraudster, he used the fraudulent gains to acquire 2 flats in former Dubar hotel now housing Shoprite in FESTAC which he couldn’t renovate due to bankruptcy untill PDP paid him 1.2 billion naira
1.Ogah’s should tell us why he refused to arrange meetings with APC faithfuls,
- Why did he refuse to arrange meetings with the APC stakeholders in Abia State.
- Just because he is has a PDP stouge
- It is the influence of Orji uzoh Kalu and Nkiruka Onyejiocha that APC won the presidential and National Assembly in Abia North.
- Coming to the issues of governorship election 2019, it is on record that only Umuahia North Local Government Area, which is the Local Government Area of Prince B. B Apugo that Uche Ogah of APC won . This can be confirm by INEC.
- Ogah should tell us if he is not a subsidy fraudster who used empty tank farms to claim money from federal government.
- Why is Ogah going from one office to another looking for contracts complaining that he is not getting anything from his ministry, the question is, was Ogah appointed a minister for selfish gains?
- Ogah should tell us what contributions he has made to APC in Abia.
- Why did Ogah refuse to erect a billboard anywhere in Abia State including his acclaimed home town Uturu.
10.why did Ogah refuse to give APC house of Assembly contestants the money given to them from APC national headquarter but instead released only a paltry amount of #500,000 which was brought around 12 noon on the day of the election.
11.Uche Ogah should sincerely tell the public if it’s not the campaign by Prince B.B Apugo’s Son, Hon Ikechukwu Martin Apugo, that earned his victory in Umuahia North local government area.
12.Ogah should tell us why he is scared of Abia big wigs joining APC , Uche Ogah should tell us if the money he used in purchasing governorship form of APC was not given to him by PDP member owing to the level of his bankruptcy.